Spring 2022 Issue
The latest issue of Dal’s flagship publication is now available, full of feature stories about Dal’s innovative thinkers, groundbreaking research and influential alumni.
In the Spring 2022 issue, you’ll find:
- Digital Disruptors: As Nova Scotia climbs the ranks as one of North America’s fastest growing tech hubs, Dal makes moves to address the talent gap
- Time to Shine: Three thought-provoking questions answered by 2022’s Aurum Award winners — a group of alumni recognized by you, their peers, for outstanding achievement and innovation, community engagement and leadership
Profiles on Dal Alumni:
- Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Bill Stanish (MD’70), on why he gives to Dal and is championing the future Dalhousie Events Centre
- Investor Brice Scheschuk (BComm’94), managing partner with Globalive Capital, an investment platform focused on venture, technology and innovation
- Innovators Sara Fedullo (BEng’21) and David Hodgson, who are breathing new life into the asthma inhaler market through their start-up, HOLLO Medical
- Operatic tenor Jeremy Dutcher (BA’12), who recently performed at Resounding to celebrate the re-opening of the upgraded Dalhousie Arts Centre
- Performer Ashley-Rose Goodwin (BA’22) who finds the stage a safe place as she struggles with anxiety and depression
- How does your garden grow: findings from a Dal study into gardening habits
- Music on the mind: Dal experts describe how music is a defining part of the human experience
- Class notes
- Events, Read/Watch/Listen and the Research Round-up
- News bites, editorials and more!
Want a print copy? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us you would like to continue to receive the printed version of the magazine, and we will mail an issue to the address of your choice.
Remember to please update your contact information if your mailing or email address have changed.