Performing Arts Campaign
Help set the stage for future growth
Dalhousie’s Performing Arts Campaign will set a new standard of excellence in performing arts education at the Fountain School of Performing Arts, contributing to the vibrancy of the regional and national cultural scene.
Your support will benefit students, faculty and staff, and the community at large through the expansion and revitalization of the Dalhousie Arts Centre that includes:
- The 300-seat Joseph Strug Concert Hall: a world-class stage and a new cultural venue for Halifax.
- Innovative practice and rehearsal spaces: a new standard of excellence in performing arts education.
- Light-filled Costume Studies studios: enhanced learning facilities for students.
- A welcoming new lobby area: a social space that doubles as a performance space.
- The revitalization of the existing Arts Centre: featuring environmental upgrades like improved air quality, energy savings and greater accessibility.