Give to the President’s Area of Greatest Impact Fund
Giving to The President’s Area of Greatest Impact Fund helps the president address Dalhousie’s most pressing needs – big or small, in any faculty or unit.
Your donation gives the senior leadership team the flexibility to support students through urgent and sometimes unexpected challenges, such as the COVID-19 pandemic. It can also help leverage other grants and gifts that rely on a contribution from the university. Learn about more ways to give.
In recent years, donors to this fund have helped:
- DalConnects Worldwide Experiential Learning Trip
- Climate Change Summit in France
- McGill Model United Nations Conference
- The annual Patrick Lett Symposium
- The Dalhousie Interdisciplinary Graduate Conference
- Student attendance at the American Planning Association Policy and Advocacy conference in Washington DC