We Saved You A Seat
Join us in the We Saved You A Seat campaign and be a part of the Sexton Campus’ history. The transformational $64M IDEA (Innovation and Design in Engineering and Architecture) project, the largest redevelopment of the Sexton Campus in 50 years, is in the final stages of completion.
As we celebrate this historic event, we invite you to leave your mark in the 450-seat Irving Oil Auditorium, the largest classroom on campus, with a $500 gift. Your seat will have a plaque with two lines of personalized inscription engraved. Take advantage of this unprecedented opportunity to leave your legacy in the largest classroom on Sexton campus and support the future engineers to come with a $500 gift.
Why is this project needed?
- To provide more on-campus classroom and laboratory space to our students.
- To enhance our teaching and research with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
- To contribute to the growth of industry in Halifax & Nova Scotia.
- To attract and retain top-tier faculty and keep our graduates in the region.
- To reduce our ecological footprint through energy-efficient and eco-friendly design.
- To strengthen the reputation of the Engineering program at Dalhousie across Canada and the world.
What will the new buildings provide?
- Design commons for collaborative student work and capstone projects.
- Enhanced teaching labs, workshops and student maker spaces.
- Incubator space for student-based local start-up companies.
- A 450-seat auditorium to bring 2nd year students back to the Sexton campus.
GRAND OPENING : OCTOBER 10, 2018 – 10 am
Irving Oil Auditorium, Design Building, Sexton Campus
5257 Morris Street, Halifax, NS
Charitable receipts for all & payroll deduction for Faculty and Staff available.
Please contact Leslie Harnish at 902.494.6862 or email@example.com for more information.