Black & Gold Club
Supporting Dal’s student athletes
Established in the early 1980s, the Black & Gold Club supports student athletic excellence at Dalhousie. The Black & Gold Club is a great way for former Dal athletes, fans and alumni to rally around our student athletes and provide the assistance they need in order to meet their full athletic and academic potential.
Help continue this tradition of excellence by becoming a member. The Club provides financial awards and tutorial programs to student athletes and sponsors fundraising events. Over 300 athletes, coaches, trainers and managers rely on this financial assistance and look forward to sharing the Tiger spirit with alumni and supporters at events such as the Dal Tigers Celebrity Dinner & Auction.
2015-16 Black & Gold Club Board of Directors
- Michelle Aucoin, BSc (1998), MBA (2002)
- Nancy Barkhouse, BA (1972)
- Isabelle Germain, BSc HPRO (2015)
- David Fry, LLB (1998)
- Robert Lewington, BPE (1976)
- Lois MacGregor, BPE (1970)
- Noel Pendergast, BPE (1988), RRT, MPH
- Judi Rice, BPE (1975)
- Leo Salloum, BSc HEED (2002)
- Rieka Santilli, BComm (2013)
- Anna Stammberger, BPE (1983)
Did you know? Since 1970, the Dalhousie Tigers have produced an impressive winning record that includes 247 AUS Championships and 6 CIS National Championships.
Over the past 30 years, the Black & Gold Club has supported the success of Dal student athletes. In the last decade, Dalhousie has seen:
- 753 AUS All-Stars
- 93 CIS All-Canadians
- 55 CIS individual medals
- 804 CIS Academic All-Canadians