Philanthropy has a significant impact on the quality of extra-educational opportunities our students receive. Your assistance promotes excellence in teaching and research and helps us maintain and enhance our rank in the top tier of Canadian management schools.
Every gift to the Faculty of Management counts. From small to large, each gift helps us build and sustain a wonderful legacy of learning and scholarship. Annual donor support enables us to expand significantly the educational opportunities we provide our students. It allows us to build our national and international research profile and to produce thoughtful graduates who are
equipped to make an impact on Canada and the world.
By supporting students through the Dalhousie Fund, you are enhancing academic opportunities and helping to graduate the most qualified new professionals. In addition to much-needed funding for scholarships, bursaries, awards and prizes, alumni support also allows our Faculty to enhance student opportunities through:
• student participation in conferences and other academic-related travel
• participation in case competitions
• learning events and guest lecturers
• career mentorship
• creation of employment opportunities including on-campus work-term employment
• international exchange experiences
• upgraded equipment, technology and student study space.