Make a Nomination
The Aurum Awards recognize alumni for their outstanding achievements and innovation, community engagement and leadership, and contributions to the social, cultural and economic well-being of society.
If you know a Dalhousie graduate who exemplifies these qualities, submit your nomination by January 7, 2020.
Before you get started, read the brief summary of eligibility below.
- Nominees must be a living alumnus/a of Dalhousie University
- Self-nominations will be accepted
- An individual can not be serving on the Dalhousie Board of Governors or the Dalhousie Alumni Association Board
- An individual can not be a sitting member of a municipal, provincial or federal government
- Faculty and staff of the university are eligible; however, their contributions should be above and beyond those expected of their normal work duties
Ready to submit a nomination for the 2020 Aurum Awards? Complete the nomination form here »
Review and Selection
- The awards committee will oversee the selection process
- Nominees not selected will be held over for the consideration of one additional year
- Nominators will be given the option to update their submission
- Chosen honourees and their nominators will be notified by the Alumni Association Board President
- Awards will be presented in May 2020 during Dal Alumni Days
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org