Make a Nomination
The Aurum Awards recognize alumni for their outstanding achievements and innovation, community engagement and leadership, and contributions to the social, cultural and economic well-being of society.
The 2020 Aurum Awards have closed.
Thank you to all who have submitted. Please stay tuned for the announcement of our 2020 recipients.
We will recognize and celebrate our 2020 recipients at a cocktail reception on Friday, May 22 at the Lord Nelson Hotel during our Alumni Days – we hope to see you all there!
For your information, a brief summary of eligibility and the selection process is included below.
- Nominees must be a living alumnus/aof Dalhousie University
- Self-nominations will be accepted
- An individual can not be serving on the Dalhousie Board of Governors or the Dalhousie Alumni Association Board
- An individual can not be a sitting member of a municipal, provincial or federal government
- Faculty and staff of the university are eligible; however, their contributions should be above and beyond those expected of their normal work duties
Review and Selection
- The awards committee will oversee the selection process
- Nominees not selected will be held over for the consideration of one additional year
- Nominators will be given the option to update their submission
- Chosen honourees and their nominators will be notified by the Alumni Association Board President
- Awards will be presented in May 2020 during Dal Alumni Days
Questions? Contact email@example.com