Submit a Nomination
Nominations can be submitted by any member of the community during the nomination period, which is from around mid-October to early January.
Recipients are then peer selected and celebrated in May during Alumni Days. Nominations for the 2024 awards will open in the fall.
- Nominees must be a living alum of Dalhousie University
- Self-nominations will be accepted
- An individual can not be serving on the Dalhousie Board of Governors or the Dalhousie Alumni Association Board
- An individual can not be a sitting member of a municipal, provincial or federal government
- Faculty and staff of the university are eligible; however, their contributions should be above and beyond those expected of their normal work duties
Review and Selection
- The awards committee will oversee the selection process
- Nominees not selected will be held over for the consideration of one additional year
- Nominators will be given the option to update their submission
- Chosen honourees and their nominators will be notified by the Alumni Association Board President
Questions? Contact email@example.com