Make a Nomination
The Aurum Awards recognize alumni for their outstanding achievements and innovation, community engagement and leadership, and contributions to the social, cultural and economic well-being of society.
Who will you celebrate?
Nominations for the 2022 Aurum Awards closed on January 15, 2022.
Complete the nomination form for the alumnus you believe deserves to be recognized for their contributions in helping to build a better world.
For your information, a brief summary of eligibility and the selection process is included below.
- Nominees must be a living alumnus/a of Dalhousie University
- Self-nominations will be accepted
- An individual can not be serving on the Dalhousie Board of Governors or the Dalhousie Alumni Association Board
- An individual can not be a sitting member of a municipal, provincial or federal government
- Faculty and staff of the university are eligible; however, their contributions should be above and beyond those expected of their normal work duties
Review and Selection
- The awards committee will oversee the selection process
- Nominees not selected will be held over for the consideration of one additional year
- Nominators will be given the option to update their submission
- Chosen honourees and their nominators will be notified by the Alumni Association Board President
Questions? Contact email@example.com