Dal Alumni Link
The Dal Alumni Link pairs emerging professionals with established Dal alumni mentors to
facilitate meaningful connections.
Our virtual one-to-one mentoring program is designed to cultivate mentorship opportunities for our Dal alumni regardless of their physical location, matching mentors to mentees all across the globe.
Mentorship designed with you in mind.
Whether you are an established alumnus with experience and guidance to offer as a mentor, or a learning professional who is just starting or changing your career, this mentorship program has something for you.
- Share your passion and knowledge while honing your leadership skills.
- Help shape the leaders of tomorrow.
- Enhance your interpersonal and communication skills.
- Learn from a new perspective while giving back to the Dal community.
- Gain valuable career advice and guidance from an experienced professional.
- Enhance your skills development (professional growth).
- Help setting career-based goals.
- Connect with an established alum who has been where you are.
How It Works
Alumni mentors and mentees sign up on our mentorship platform and are asked a series of questions related to their area of interest, skill set and goals. Matches are then made based on a participant’s answers, enabling meaningful connections specific to professional experience and interest as opposed to area of academic study alone.
The program commitment is typically between 6-10 hours over a 6-month timeframe, commencing once a match has been made. However, each mentee will have differing levels of meeting needs. We suggest an open conversation of your time availability at your first meeting.
If you have any questions about the Dal Alumni Link, please reach out at email@example.com.