TD Insurance Meloche Monnex
Dalhousie University alumni can enjoy preferred rates on car, home, condo, tenant and travel insurance through the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Program
As a trusted partner, the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Program is dedicated to helping Dalhousie alumni get access to preferred insurance rates. These preferred rates are available on car, home, condo, tenant and travel coverage. TD Insurance is the leading direct response insurance group in Canada†, offering quality insurance products for over 65 years. From getting a quote to filing a claim, their knowledgeable advisors will help you find options that are right for you.
Here are a few ways your savings can add up on home, condo or tenant insurance:
• Bundling your car and home, condo or tenant insurance together
• Insuring more than one vehicle, or including a motorcycle, ATV, or snowmobile
• Owning a hybrid or electric vehicle recognized by the Insurance Bureau of Canada
• Having a connected burglar or fire alarm
• Living in a newly built home
• Your home is free of a mortgage or secured line of credit
Eligible Dalhousie alumni can enjoy preferred rates on travel insurance with TD Insurance. With the TD Insurance Multi-Trip All-Inclusive Plan††, you have access to multi-trip medical and non-medical travel insurance bundled in one convenient annual plan.
Benefits at a glance:
• With up to $5 million in emergency travel medical coverage,
• Trip cancellation up to $2,500 per person or maximum $5,000 per family for each annual period of coverage
• Trip interruption up to $5,000 per person, per covered trip
• Emergency assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, free of charge
• Up to $5,000 emergency non-medical vehicle and home assistance benefits if your vehicle or home is insured through TD Insurance
Plus, the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Affinity Program helps support alumni activities. A win-win for you and your school.
Feel confident your coverage fits your needs.
Get a TD Insurance Meloche Monnex quote now by visiting www.tdinsurance.com/dalalumni or calling 1-866-293-9730.