Many options, you decide
No matter how you decide to give, you’re in control.
There are lots of choices:
- The Dalhousie Fund is the easiest way to give and provides for the most immediate needs of our students.
- Endowed Funds provide support to the university in perpetuity. The principle remains invested and a portion of the interest is spent annually.
- Named Funds use the full amount contributed each year to fulfill the terms of the gift.
- Planned Giving is when a gift to the university is included in a will or estate plan.
- How to make a gift with cash, securities, in-kind, or through corporate matching.